Friday, September 07, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY

Did everyone else have a great week? I hope so. Feels very strange to me that it's September already, but I do love the fall... and this weather isn't a bad way to ease into it:) Yesterday I actually saw a leaf falling. Makes me want to put on some corduroy  and drink something with pumpkin in it:) So glad to live in a place with changing seasons!

Now moving onto more important things... today is another Freebie Friday and we've got the perfect giveaway for you! Up for grabs is the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. I LOVE this product. It's my favorite exfoliator to use after a summer in the sun. And it really works wonders!  To enter, simply leave a comment on facebooktwitter or right here telling us... what's your favourite part of September! Entries must be posted by Monday, September 10th and one winner will be chosen at random and announced next Friday. Good luck!

Even if you don't win, you can still buy it at a 20% discount here!

We would also like to congratulate Jillian Brittney for being the winner of last week's Freebie Friday... scoring herself the Dermalogica's Clean Start Kit. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment